Here’s a list of 10 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Costco Food Court! Costco Food Court is famous for their rotisserie chicken, pizza, & hot dog.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: https://bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Costco is all about buying in bulk and saving big. Everyone in the know takes advantage by getting his or her Costco card. And just like Ikea, this wholesale retail chain also maintains an in-store or next-to-store fast food court, designed to hold their customers hostage after walking five miles up and down the aisles, hungry, spent, and exhausted. So with that in mind, let’s look at ten secrets you didn’t know about Costco’s food court.
Costco Wholesale Corporation, trading as Costco, is an American multinational corporation which operates a chain of membership-only warehouse clubs. As of 2015, Costco was the second largest retailer in the world after Walmart, and as of 2016, Costco was the world’s largest retailer of choice and prime beef, organic foods, rotisserie chicken, and wine. Costco is ranked #15 on the Fortune 500 rankings of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. The company is also planning to open a store in China in 2019.
Costco Food Court has some outrageously cheap and delicious fast food. If you enjoyed this list of the top 10 Secrets You Didn’t Know About Costco Food Court, then comment: #Costco #FoodCourt #CheapFood
0:35 Food Court Access for Non-Costco Members
1:37 Whole Cooked Chicken At Costco
2:53 The Healthiest Processed Food?
4:21 Costco Food Court Food Is Actually Delicious
5:32 Costco’s Food Court Doesn’t Have A Deep Fryer
6:59 Costco’s Hot Dog and Pop Drink Combo
8:04 Fast Food on a Deep Price Freeze
9:03 Costco Has a Robot
9:49 Organic Secrets of Costco Fast Food
11:22 Ikea vs. Costco: Who’s Winning?
– Only Costco stores with fast food courts situated on the outside are open to outsiders.
– This is why Costco only charges $5 for a rotisserie chicken. Nobody sells a $5 whole cooked chicken anymore except Costco. If you’re the observant sort of shopper who wants to get the most out of every dime, it’s possible you’ve noticed that Costco’s fully cooked, 3-pound rotisserie chickens are actually cheaper than their uncooked ones. They’re also among the cheapest rotisserie chickens around, making this a deal that seems too good to be true.
– In one episode of the Dr. Oz Show, the great doctor decided to train his investigative journalism guns on the Costco rotisserie chicken. And guess what, the big bird emerges as the winner. The verdict: It’s simply the healthiest processed food out there, despite all its imperfections.
– Costco food court item can easily steal your appetite.
– Costco’s fast food trajectory is certainly going in the right direction. Expect no French fries in these parts.
– This is why Costco’s hot dogs are so delicious. And by the way, when Costco serves hot dogs, it means the jumbo one, not the teeny weeny type. You can also opt for the Polish sausage with no price difference. The $1.50 hot dog and soda combo at the Costco food court represents one of the best fast food values in history. This quarter-pound all-beef behemoth isn’t just a great value; it’s downright delicious. Here are the reasons why the hot dogs at Costco are so, so good.
– The prices for virtually all goodies at the Costco fast food court will stay the same for many more years to come.
– This is why Costco’s pizza is so delicious. The Costco kitchen robot, which, surprisingly, doesn’t have a name yet, is the big secret behind the splendid taste of every Costco pizza. The retail giant’s ridiculously inexpensive $1.50 hot dog and soda deal gets all the attention, but Costco is a real pizza contender.
– The big question looming in the minds of the organic conscious public is whether the Costco rotisserie chicken is organic or not. Mark Schatzker categorizes the whole cooked chickens as non-pastured organic chickens.
– Health wise, there’s no question that the Ikea food court sports healthier fast food menus.
SUBSCRIBE To Our Channel! https://bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Top 10 Kids Breakfast Cereals We Secretly Still LOVE!!!
Top 10 BEST McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys EVER!!!
10 Iconic Food Commercials That Made Brands More Popular
10 McDonald’s Restaurants That Make Fast Food Look Expensive
Top 10 McDonald’s Regional Burgers
10 KFC Food Items You Can Never Eat In America
Top 10 Saddest McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys Ever
Top 10 Untold Truths of Twinkies!!!
Check out our Most Popular Videos! https://bit.ly/2WtOHCy
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).