Buy Slow ‘N Sear: http://bit.ly/2Hv2N2V
Buy Easy Spin Grate: http://bit.ly/2HA4EmX
Buy BBQ Dragon: https://amzn.to/2FmGsyC
Buy Masterbuilt Smoker Mats: https://amzn.to/2HzxRKJ
Buy Jack’s BBQ Sauce on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2uztLAi
***CHECK OUT JACK’S NEW WEBSITE: http://CookingWithJack.com
be sure to sign up for all of the “Food Jack” updates.
Here are the steps we did in the video:
1. salt steaks with kosher salt about 2 days before cooking. Be sure to put open in fridge on a racked cookie sheet.
2. place slow ’n sear in kettle and load with 20 briquettes. Light them and get them ready to cook with.
3. place easy spin rack on and cook your steaks to 115F away from the heat.
4. When steaks reach about 100, start a chimney of coals for the searing process.
5. Remove steaks. Pat dry with paper towel. Oil and pepper them.
6. add hot chimney coals. Make sure grill rack isn’t on kettle.
7. place full grill rack on kettle. Put both steaks on grilling area above hot coals
8. sear 1 minute on each side. Then do another minutes on each side. Total 4 minutes.
9. remove from grill and let rest at least 15 minutes.
Jack’s motto is “Do God’s work and He will do your work!”
Cooking With Jack – http://youtube.com/jakatak69
Jack on the Go – http://youtube.com/jackonthego
Facebook Page: http://Facebook.com/CookingWithJack
Jack’s sauces at: http://TheBestSauces.com
Jack Scalfani has been involved in the entertainment industry his whole life. Dj’ing nightclubs, Radio Disc Jockey, Artist Management and now Youtube Producer/Talent and has his own line of sauces, seasoning and beef jerky sold across America. Born and raised in Southern California, he now resides in Nashville, TN.